ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
defining the general conditions of using the store HouseCuties.com
1. The customer may contact the Seller:
a) by phone: +48 71 756 88 94
b) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) via the contact form available at http://housecuties.com/pl/kontakt
Seller - Juliversum Julia Paterek-Daroszewska, NIP 8982185116, Regon: 022029630 registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG)
Store - an online store located at the electronic address of HouseCuties.com, through which the contract is concluded;
Sale - a contract for the sale of the Goods concluded between the Seller and the Customer via the Store (at a distance), the moment of concluding the contract is the confirmation of the Order being accepted by the Seller;
Order - the Customer's declaration of intent addressed to the Seller, constituting an offer to conclude a contract for the Sale of Goods in the Basket;
Customer - a person who is a Consumer who makes a purchase in the Store;
Consumer - a person making a purchase not directly related to its business or professional activity;
Goods - movables offered by the Seller in the Store, which are the subject of the Sales contract;
Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Goods selected by the Customer and their quantity are visible;
Account - a collection of resources in the Store's ICT system marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer, in which the data provided by the Customer is collected;
Newsletter - discounts, promotions, information about new products and information about promoting goods.
Price - the unit price of the goods included in the description of the goods, expressed in Polish zlotys;
Working days - days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Account and Newsletter
1. The Store, in addition to ordering the Goods, also gives the Customer the opportunity to use electronic services, i.e. services provided by the Seller electronically. Such services include the Account and the Newsletter.
2. Using the Account is possible after completing the account registration process, in which the Customer is required to provide his e-mail address, which will serve as the login and password for his account. Then the customer should click the "SAVE" button.
3. The Account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Customer may, at any time and without giving any reason, delete the Account (resign from the Account) by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
4. The Customer may also use the Newsletter service in the Store by filling in the subscription form. The subscription form for the Newsletter is available on every website of the Store. You only need to provide the e-mail address to which the Newsletter is to be sent, and then click the "SUBSCRIBE" button.
5. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Customer may, at any time and without giving any reason, unsubscribe from the Newsletter (unsubscribe from the Newsletter) by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail to the following address: dzoolka @ gmail.
1. To browse the assortment of Goods sold by the Store and place Orders, it is not required to create an Account on the Store's website.
2. In order to place an Order, the Customer should first select the Product, specify its quantity, and then add the Product to the Cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
3. After going to the Cart, the Customer has the opportunity to check all the Goods selected by him, their total Price, and also has the option to change their quantity. Then, the Customer to buy the Goods should go to the Order form by clicking the "Proceed to order processing" button.
4. In the Order form, the Customer should indicate his name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and data for the delivery of the Goods. In the Order form, the Customer also selects the method of delivery of the Goods and the method of payment for the Goods. After correctly completing the form, the Customer should click the "Order with payment obligation" button in order to make a purchase.
5. By clicking the button "Order with payment obligation", the Customer accepts the terms of sale, properties and price of the Goods and undertakes to pay the Price and delivery costs.
6. Placing an Order by the Customer is possible only after providing the necessary personal and address data of the Customer enabling the Order to be processed.
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the form in accordance with par. 3.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt. Confirmation of receipt of the Order is made by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. The Seller begins the execution of the Order after the payment made by the Customer is credited to his account.
4. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute Orders that were placed without specifying an e-mail address, when the Customer provided an incorrect e-mail address or when the Customer provided incorrect data in the form.
Price and Payment
1. The prices of the Goods in the Store's assortment are expressed in Polish zlotys and include taxes.
2. The Customer is informed about the costs of delivery and other costs when placing the Order. The Customer is informed about the costs, the amount of which cannot be determined when placing the Order (including foreign shipments) on the Store's website and in the Order form itself.
3. The payment by the Customer takes place before the execution of the Order.
4. The Seller accepts the following payment methods:
a. Traditional transfer;
b. Transfers 24;
1. Product delivery is possible on the territory of the Republic of Poland. The customer can choose the following forms of delivery:
a. InPost to a parcel locker
b. Courier In Post.
2. If the Customer has chosen the method of delivery by shipment, the Goods will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
3. In the case of ordering Goods with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting delivery of individual Goods in parts or delivery of all Goods after completing the entire Order.
4. In the case of ordering Goods with different delivery dates and selecting delivery after completing the entire Order, the delivery date is the longest of the individual delivery dates.
5. The Customer may also collect it in person from the Seller in Wrocław, Dzierżoniów after prior arrangement of the place of collection and date, which may not be longer than 7 days from the date of commencement of the Order.
6. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Goods to the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in paragraph 8 of the Regulations.
2. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted, for example:
a. in writing to the following address: Juliversum Julia Paterek-Daroszewska, ul. Miodowa 20 lok. 2, 58-200 Dzierzoniow, Poland;
b. in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: julia.daroszewska[ a t ]wp.pl.
5. An exemplary model withdrawal form is included in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act and additionally available as Annex 1 to the Regulations. The consumer may use the form template, but it is not obligatory.
6. The period of withdrawal from the contract begins with the possession of the Product by the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier.
7. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void.
8. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the consumer. other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store). The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him. If the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until the Goods are returned or the consumer provides proof of his return, whichever occurs first.
9. The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, return the Goods to the address provided by the Seller.
10. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
11. Possible costs related to the consumer's withdrawal from the contract, which the consumer is obliged to bear:
a. If the consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
b. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
12. The customer cannot exercise the right to withdraw from the contract. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery - e.g. bed linen.
1. All Goods displayed in the Store are brand new and free from legal defects.
2. In the event of finding defects in the Goods, in particular mechanical damage to the Goods or non-compliance of the Goods with the order, the Customer is entitled to file a complaint within two years from the date of delivery of the Goods, based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
3. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer in person or by the methods indicated below:
a. reports in writing to the address Juliversum Julia Paterek-Daroszewska, ul. Miodowa 20 lok. 2, 58-200 Dzierzoniow, Poland
b. by electronic means to the address julia.daroszewska[ a t ]wp.pl.
4. It is a good practice for the Client to provide in the complaint:
a.Order number (or other data allowing identification of the Order);
b. description of the event which is the basis for the complaint.
5. The above provision is in the form of a recommendation, sending a complaint without the indicated points does not affect the effectiveness of its submission.
6. The Customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective Goods to the following address: Juliversum Julia Paterek-Daroszewska, ul. Miodowa 20 lok. 2, 58-200 Dzierzonow, Poland. The customer bears the costs of delivering the goods.
7. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days. If the Seller does not respond to the complaint within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
8. If the complaint is accepted by the Seller, the Customer may indicate whether the Seller will repair the Product free of charge or deliver a new, defective copy of the Product. In the event that the repair or delivery of a new, non-defective Product is not possible, the Seller will refund the Price paid by the Customer.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1.Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to settle the dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to request the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization.
3. At the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is a platform of an online dispute resolution system between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services (more information on the website of the platform itself or at the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection : https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie_faq_platforma_odr.php).
1. Agreements concluded via the Store are concluded in Polish, are subject to Polish law and all its provisions will be interpreted in accordance with it.
2. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any Consumers' rights under mandatory provisions of law, and any possible doubts should be explained for the benefit of the consumer. In the event of any non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail and should be applied.
3. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law; changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded from December 25, 2014 with Customers who are consumers - the provisions of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
Model withdrawal form
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………
- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name and surname of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)